Building the future of ROME
At ROME, our dedication to innovation shows up in everything we do, from the lab bench to our company culture.
We Romans love the joy of pioneering a new frontier in biology and the challenge of unlocking a new class of therapeutics for cancer, autoimmune disease and more.
While our name pays homage to the spirit of innovation in ancient Rome, today our team of intrepid explorers is building the next iteration of ROME — with the vision of unlocking a vast new area of therapeutic possibility.
We are collaborative, curious, bold and driven. Above all else, we are passionate about illuminating the dark genome to improve the lives of patients.
Looking to join us on our mission?
Our core values
We explore fearlessly.
We execute strategically and with utmost integrity.
We bring passion and empathy to our work every day.
Life at Rome
Why work here?
We want our employees to thrive in all aspects of life, professionally and beyond. At ROME, we value health, well-being and benefits that support a healthy lifestyle. Learn more about what we offer:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible work approach
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 12 weeks of parental leave
- Employer HSA Contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Fitness reimbursement
- Community & charitable involvement
- Commitment to equity, diversity & inclusion
- Member of Life Science Cares & MassBio
- Competitive salary, annual bonus & equity
- Transportation, parking and cell phone subsidies
- Life & disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match